Chicken Wings made with Irish Scream Hot Sauce
March 17, 2017
17601 Coastal HwyLewes Delaware 19958United States
17601 Coastal Hwy
- 18chicken wings
- 1teaspoon kosher salt
- 1teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4teaspoon cayenne
- cooking spray
- 1cup Irish Scream BBQ sauce
- 1⁄2cup honey
- 2tablespoons ketchup
- 2tablespoons Irish Scream Hot Sauce
- 4tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2teaspoon garlic powder
- Wash, dry, and season the wings with the salt, garlic, pepper, cayenne, sugar, and paprika. Preheat the oven to 375.
- Spray a cookie sheet with a generous spray of cooking spray.
- Place the wings in a single layer on the cookie sheet, and place in the oven.
- Cook for 35-40 minutes, depending on the size of the wings, turning once.
- While they are baking, make the sauce by slowly simmering the sauce ingredients over the lowest heat.
- When the wings are done baking, carefully dip them in the sauce, and place them back in the oven for another 5 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling.
Visit us at www.peppers.com