Dave’s Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Vegetarian Stir Fry
March 7, 2017
17601 Coastal Hwyunit 1Lewes Delaware 19958United States
17601 Coastal Hwy
- 1 bottle Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Hot Sauce
- 8 oz. dried rice noodles
- 1 to 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 to 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, julienned
- 1/4 pound broccoli florets
- 2 eggs beaten
- 2 tbsp Tamari soy sauce
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- minced cilantro for garnish
- 1 lime, quartered
1. Cook rice noodles according to package instructions. Once cooked, rinse with cool water, drain and toss with sesame oil to prevent sticking. Set aside.
2. In a wok or large sauté pan, heat vegetable oil over medium-high heat until shimmering. Add onions and bell peppers and sauté for 2 minutes, tossing to ensure even cooking. Add broccoli and continue to sauté and toss for another minute. Add beaten eggs, stirring with a spatula until they scramble.
3. Add 4-oz of Dave’s Gourmet Creamy Garlic Red Pepper Hot Sauce and the tamari. Deglaze pan by scraping with a spatula, tossing all of the ingredients together in the pan.
4. Add drained rice noodles to the pan and toss to re-heat and coat with sauce. Plate noodles, vegetables and eggs and top with bean sprouts and peanuts. Garnish with cilantro and fresh lime to taste. Enjoy!