Experienced, Licensed Cosmetologist & Barber (Rehoboth Beach)
Made Ya Look! Salon and Spa is now hiring!
Made Ya Look! is a professional, career oriented salon and day spa offering superior customer service and technical skills. We are seeking an experienced, talented, and outgoing stylist to join our full-service salon team. Must bring a positive attitude and a commitment to developing a new client base along with a well-established following. If you are looking to build your client base, Made Ya Look! is the perfect place to reach your goals.
Delaware state cosmetology license.
Pay Structure and Bonus and Incentives:
Competitive commission and attractive compensation package
- Must be licensed
- Must have great knowledge of anatomy/ location of muscles on body
Must Be Skilled in the Following types of Massages
- Deep tissue/ Sport
- Lymphatic drainage
- Aromatherapy sensory
- Prenatal (Plus but not required )
- Friendly/ out-going with positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Reliable/ Responsible
Job Type: Part-time: Be able to work weekends and evenings.
- massage therapist: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Massage Therapy
We are looking for an upbeat, positive, energetic Salon Coordinators to help with the demand of our growing business. You will be the “face” of the company for all guests and will be responsible for the first impression we make.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined. Basic computer skills are necessary. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
. Flexible hours. Part time/full time. Year-round. Weekdays/weekends/nights.
Candidates can email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greeting guests on the phone and at the front desk
- Booking appointments
- Checking guests in/out
Salon Shampoo Assistant
Imagine a Career where you are rewarded for standing out. Join our Rock Star Salon Team!
As a Salon Assistant for MYL, you will contribute to our salon culture by warmly greeting clients and ensuring their total satisfaction, supporting the salon team by providing a luxurious shampoo experience to clients and taking pride in the overall appearance of the salon.
Salon Assistant Requirements:
- Must have a passion for people and client service
- Demonstrate hair care product knowledge and promote solutions to clients
- Support salon experience through maintaining cleanliness and safety of work areas
- Possess strong interpersonal, oral communication and listening skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to business needs
- Reliable and available to work various schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must be knowledgeable about hair care products, be able to perform physical work and tolerate a salon environment, and possess excellent communication and human relation skills