Real Estate Seminar Open to Public
A Real Estate Seminar will be held on Saturday, November 5, from 1:00-3:00 p.m. at the Holiday Inn Express (Rt. 1, Rehoboth Beach). First-time home buyers, first-time Delaware home buyers, and those interested in short sales and/or foreclosure properties will receive valuable information to help them achieve their real estate goals in Delaware.
Speakers from C.K. Capital Management (distressed property specialists), Tim Hidell of MetLife Home Loans and agents from The Debbie Reed Team of RE/MAX Realty Group, Rehoboth Beach, will focus on what people new to the home-buying process need to know, with topics such as:
- What to consider in choosing a home
- Steps in the real estate purchase process
- Short sales, foreclosures, and if you are a good buyer candidate for either
- Types of home loans and which might be best for you
- The important role inspectors play in a home purchase
- Answers to your questions
The Seminar is open to the public and offered free of charge; however, seating is limited, so please R.S.V.P. to The Debbie Reed Team at 302-227-3818 or email Dianne@debbiereed.com.