STOP LOSING MONEY! Learn how a Short Sale will secure your financial future.
We have helped many homeowners stay in their homes longer to save the money they need to find a new and satisfactory place to call home. Between the money you save monthly by staying in your home and the HAFA program, you should be able to save quite a sum of money. We even have a rental and sales department that can assist with the search of your new home. Call or email today for a FREE Confidential Consultation.
Anthony@Beachtobayrec.com or 302-228-0993
We know how alone you feel. If you would like to speak to some of our clients that we have helped, please call and we will give you their contact information.
Below is a program from HAFA that will assist with your move by giving you up to $3,000 moving assistance.
"Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) Program
If you can't afford your mortgage payment and it's time for you to transition to more affordable housing, the Home Affordable Foreclosure AlternativesSM (HAFA) program is designed for you. HAFA provides two options for transitioning out of your mortgage: a short sale or a Deed-in-Lieu (DIL) of foreclosure. In a short sale, the mortgage company lets you sell your house for an amount that falls "short" of the amount you still owe. In a DIL, the mortgage company lets you give the title back, transferring ownership back to them.
In either case, HAFA offers benefits that make the transition as favorable as possible:
- You can get free advice from HUD-approved housing counselors and licensed real estate professionals.
- Unlike conventional short sales, a HAFA short sale completely releases you from your mortgage debt after selling the property. This means you will no longer be responsible for the amount that falls "short" of the amount you still owe. The deficiency is guaranteed to be waived by the servicer.
- In a HAFA short sale, your mortgage company works with you to determine an acceptable sale price.
- HAFA has a less negative effect on your credit score than foreclosure or conventional short sales.
- When you close, HAFA may provide $3,000 in relocation assistance."
- See http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/programs/exit-gracefully/Pages/hafa.aspx
Contact us today, firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anthony at 302-228-0993
This is a service of Beach to Bay Real Estate Center brokered by Bay Coast Realty.