Plan Your Coastal Getaway With Vacation Rentals in Rehoboth Beach
So you've decided to visit Rehoboth Beach, but the thought of staying in an expensive or inexpensive, but inconvenient, hotel just seems impractical. If you're traveling in a group or with children, privacy and comfort is sure to be of the utmost importance to you. You want to be able to relax in a cozy environment at a convenient location.
The ideal vacation rental is your home away from home. Here are some tips for planning your coastal getaway with vacation rentals in Rehoboth Beach:
- Search vacation rentals in the Rehoboth Beach area by visiting www.RehobothBeachVacationRentals.com
- Review locations, photos, and check availability. Make sure to pick the vacation rental that is tailored to your family's needs. For example, whether you're best suited for staying in a condo or a single family home. If you're bringing children, then it is likely in your best interest to focus on a vacation rental with comfort in mind rather than elaborate decor. Be sure look through all the photos carefully, and don't hesitate to ask questions if you're unsure about something.
- If you're choosing a popular time of the year for vacationing in Rehoboth Beach, consider reserving early. It is not uncommon to rent six months in advance if you know you're going to be in Rehoboth Beach during the busier months of the year.
- Familiarize yourself with the rental agreement. Rental agreements include payment schedules, arrival and departure times, pet policies, and the terms and conditions. Pay special attention to the cancellation policy & any policies on security deposits or damage waivers.
- Know what you will need to bring. You will need to supply your own linens, towels, paper products, soaps, detergents & trash bags. Often times, there is linen service available for an additional fee.
- Ask about trip insurance. Trip Insurance is optional but highly recommended. Short-term rentals are typically not subject to the same regulations as year-round rentals. Don't expect to get a refund if a hurricane interrupts your trip and you don't have trip insurance.
If you have any further inquiries, feel free to contact us and an agent will be happy answer all your questions. We're a family owned and operated business with nearly 30 years of experience. Let our family take care of yours as you plan your upcoming vacation to the beautiful Rehoboth Beach.
Originally posted at Mann & Sons, Inc. REALTORS® - Rehoboth Beach Real Estate Blog