Why Choose Nanticoke?
For great care close to home, choose Nanticoke Health Services.
Nanticoke Health Services includes:
- An award-winning community hospital, providing exceptional clinical care while maintaining a friendly, caring and compassionate environment.
- A nationally certified and award-winning stroke program.
- A comprehensive Cancer Care Center that has received accreditation from the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
- Nanticoke’s Joint Camp, which offers comprehensive joint replacement surgery with a 100% early mobility rate and a 0% infection rate for primary joint replacement surgeries.
- Level III Trauma Center Certification by the Committee on Trauma of the American College of Surgeons
- A medical staff with over 160 health care providers practicing in 40 different specialties.
- A staff that cares about you and your family!
Nanticoke Health Services also includes:
- Nanticoke Physician Network (NPN)
- The NPN includes primary care and specialty physicians with offices throughout Sussex County, Delaware and in Federalsburg and Hurlock, Maryland. All NPN physicians are connected by the Electronic Medical Record (EMR), which allows NPN physicians view the same medical record, increasing patient safety and allowing for more coordinated patient care. For more information, visit nanticoke.org.