T-REV’S STIFF WILLI CHILI DOGS
November 17, 2013
- 1 package beef hot dogs
- 1 package hot dog rolls (2)
- 10 oz. cans Texas Pete chili sauce
- 4 tbsp. T-Rev's Stiff Willi Chili Spice Mix (CLICK TO BUY)
- 8 oz. jar Cheez Whiz
- 12 oz. can evaporated milk 1 small yellow onion, diced
- Heat chili sauce in saucepan until it begins to simmer and stir in T-Rev's Stiff Willi Chili Spice Mix. Remove from heat until ready to use or keep warm on low flame.
- Add half of the evaporated milk to as separate saucepan or double boiler and bring to simmer. With heat on low, add half of the Cheez Whiz and stir until melted. Add the rest of the Cheez Whiz and thin with evaporated milk until desired consistency, stirring often to prevent skin from forming. Boil hot dogs for 5 minutes (don’t let them split open) and drain.
- Assemble hot dogs and top with generous amount of chili sauce and Cheez Whiz. Add chopped onions as desired.