Share: 

Lewes fire ruled accident

February 10, 2014

A fire that started at 5:30 p.m. Feb. 9 in McNicol Park was accidental, says the Delaware State Fire Marshal's Office.

The fire started in a home in the 34000 block of Pinewood Circle; the Lewes Fire Department responded to the scene, said Michael G. Chionchio, assistant state fire marshal.

Chionchio said the fire was sparked by an electrical failure in a power cord used for a refrigerator.

The fire caused about $30,000 in damage. No one was injured, and the trailer was not occupied, Chionchio said.

Welcome to The Cape Gazette Archive.
This content is provided free of charge
thanks to our sponsor:

Close ad in...

Close Ad