Mad Cat Sauced Cod
March 4, 2014
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Mad Cat Hot Sauce Not For Pussycats (Click To BUY)
- 1 pound cod fillets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, mayonnaise, sour cream, Mad Cat Hot Sauce Not For Pussycats (Click To BUY) & lemon juice.
- Place cod fillets in a 8x8 inch baking dish. Pour mayonnaise mixture over fish.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/