Crazy Mother Plucker's Baked Chicken Spring Rolls
March 22, 2014
1/2 pound ground Chicken
- 1 cup finely shredded cabbage
- 1/4 cup finely shredded carrot
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger root
- 1 1/2 teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon Crazy Mother Pucker's Liquid Lava Hot Sauce XXX Hot (Click To BUY)
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 (7 inch square) spring roll wrappers
- 4 teaspoons vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Remove from heat and drain.
- In a medium bowl, mix together chicken, cabbage, carrot, green onions, cilantro, sesame oil, oyster sauce, ginger, garlic and Crazy Mother Pucker's Liquid Lava Hot Sauce XXX Hot (Click To BUY).
- Mix cornstarch and water in a small bowl.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture in the center of spring roll wrappers. Roll wrappers around the mixture, folding edges inward to close. Moisten fingers in the cornstarch and water mixture, and brush wrapper seams to seal.
- Arrange spring rolls in a single layer on a medium baking sheet. Brush with vegetable oil. Bake in the preheated oven 20 minutes, until hot and lightly browned. For crispier spring rolls, turn after 10 minutes,
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/