We are here to help you through the maze that insurance and financial services can be. My team and I enjoy helping our clients make informed decisions on the things that are important to them. Feel free to walk-in, call-in or click-in to our website to find out the many ways we can assist you. Evening and weekend hours are available by appointment as well!
Our team is aligned to State Farm's mission of helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recovering from the unexpected and realizing their dreams. We provide multiple options for the concerns of our clients. Our clients will be better informed and confident in the decisions they make to protect themselves, their loved ones and the things they work so hard to earn. We will be the customer's first and preferred choice for insurance and financial services in the communities we serve.
My background and achievements
- Over 27 years of State Farm experience
- Customer relocation professionals
- Lewes, Milton, Rehoboth & Georgetown Chamber Member
- National Assoc. of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Habitat For Humanity Advisory Council/volunteer
- Cape Business Network member
- Women's Council of Realtors Affiliate
- Sussex County Assoc. of Realtors Affiliate
- Clear Space Theatre volunteer
- Safe Kids Coalition Volunteer/Past Board Member
- Volunteer Instructor 1st State Community Action, NCALL
- Guest speaker for local civic organizations and schools
- Graduate of Wilmington College/Marketing Management
- Volunteer Junior Achievement Instructor
View our Recent Posts:
There is no content in this group.