Backyard Hawaiian Hot Dog Surprise Recipe
April 27, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 2 (16 ounce) packages hot dogs, cut into pieces
- 2 (8 ounce) cans pineapple chunks, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Backyard Pineapple Hot Pepper Jelly (Click To BUY)
- 2 (16 ounce) cans baked beans
- Place hot dog pieces, pineapple, Backyard Pineapple Hot Pepper Jelly (Click To BUY) and baked beans into a slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 15 minutes, turn down to low, and let simmer for another 15 minutes, or until ready to serve.
- This dish can be kept on low all day.