Kiss Hotter Than Hell Grilled Rock Lobster Tails Recipe
May 18, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Kiss Hotter Than Hell Habañero Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (10 ounce) rock lobster tails
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- Squeeze lemon juice into a small bowl, and slowly whisk in olive oil. Whisk in salt, paprika, white pepper, Kiss Hotter Than Hell Habañero Hot Sauce (Click To BUY) and garlic powder. Split lobster tails lengthwise with a large knife, and brush flesh side of tail with marinade.
- Lightly oil grill grate. Place tails, flesh side down, on preheated grill. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes, turning once, and basting frequently with marinade. Discard any remaining marinade. Lobster is done when opaque and firm to the touch.