J.T. Pappy's Gator Sauce Chicken Kabobs
May 25, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (8 ounce) Bottle J.T. Pappy’s M-I-L-D Gator Sauce(Click To BUY)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 2 cloves garlic
- 5 small onions, cut into 2 inch pieces
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 2 inch pieces
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, J.T. Pappy’s M-I-L-D Gator Sauce(Click To BUY), and pepper. Before adding chicken, reserve a small amount of marinade to brush onto kabobs while cooking. Place the chicken, garlic, onions and peppers in the bowl, and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours (the longer the better).
- Preheat the grill for high heat.
- Drain marinade from the chicken and vegetables, and discard marinade. Thread chicken and vegetables alternately onto the skewers.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 12 to 15 minutes, until chicken juices run clear. Turn and brush with reserved marinade frequently.