You Might Be A Redneck Hearty Mush Recipe
May 31, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 2 cups uncooked long grain white rice
- 1 quart water
- 1 (16 ounce) package kielbasa sausage, sliced
- 2 tablespoon You Might Be A Redneck If You Eat This Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (29 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter
- In a medium pot, bring the rice and water to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer 25 minutes.
- Cut the kielbasa slices in half, and place in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook 5 minutes, until heated through, and season with You Might Be A Redneck If You Eat This Sauce (Click To BUY), garlic salt, seasoned salt, salt, and pepper. Mix in the vegetables and butter. Cover, and continue cooking about 10 minutes. Serve over the cooked rice.