Hot Buns Slow Cooker Baby Back Ribs
3 pounds baby back ribs, trimmed
salt and ground black pepper, to taste
1/2 cup water
1/2 onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 bottle of Hot Buns At The Beach Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
1. Season ribs with salt and pepper.
2. Pour water into slow cooker. Layer the ribs into the slow cooker. Top the ribs with onion and garlic.
3. Cook on High for 4 hours (or Low for 8 hours).
4. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
5. Transfer ribs to a baking sheet. Discard onion and garlic. Coat ribs with Hot Buns At The Beach Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
6. Bake in preheated oven until the sauce caramelizes and sticks to the meat, 10 to 15 minutes.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/