The Anna Hazzard Museum at 17 Christian St. in Rehoboth Beach will open from 10 to 11:30 a.m., Mondays, July 7, 14, 21 and 28.
The museum is one of the original Rehoboth Beach Camp Meeting Association tent houses that were used by those attending meetings throughout the summer months.
Dressed in period clothing, Roger Truitt, shown, will bring to life the Rev. Robert Todd, the founder of the Rehoboth Beach Camp Meeting Association. The deed of the land purchased by the association was dated Jan. 1, 1873.
Truitt will share the Anna Hazzard history and speak about the role the tent houses played in early times in Rehoboth. The name of the town was interpreted by the association to mean “Room For Us.”
Reservations are required; call 302-227-7310. Admission to the museum is by donation.