Crazy Mother Plucker's Spicy Orange Glazed Goose Recipe
July 10, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 4 goose breasts
- salt to taste
- 1 dash dry vermouth (optional)
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 orange, juiced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Crazy Mother Pucker's Liquid Lava Hot Sauce XXX Hot (Click To BUY)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Rinse the breasts in cold water, and place in baking dish. Splash with vermouth, then season with salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine orange zest, orange juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, garlic, Crazy Mother Pucker's Liquid Lava Hot Sauce XXX Hot (Click To BUY) and soy sauce. Season with mustard and caraway. Pour glaze over breasts in baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until no longer pink and juices run clear. Baste at least twice during baking.