Thai Monkey Bacon Wrapped Scallops Recipe
July 21, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle Thai Monkey Hot Sauce (Click To Buy)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 18 slices bacon, halved crosswise
- 12 large sea scallops, cut into thirds
- 36 toothpicks
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Whisk Thai Monkey Hot Sauce (Click To BUY), brown sugar, and ginger in a bowl.
- Wrap each piece of scallop with a strip of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Dip each bacon wrapped scallop in the Thai Monkey mixture and arrange on one of the prepared baking sheets.
- Broil in preheated oven until lightly charred, about 6 minutes. Flip scallops and transfer to the clean baking sheet and return scallops to the oven. Continue to broil until bacon is charred on the second side, about 6 minutes more.