Hog's Breath Blackened Trout Recipe
July 25, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 (6 Ounce) shaker Hog's Breath Blackening Seasoning(Click To BUY)
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 (4 ounce) fillets trout
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Heat a heavy cast iron pan on high heat until extremely hot, about 10 minutes.
- Pour 3/4 cup melted butter into a shallow dish. Dip each fillet into butter, turning once to coat both sides. Sprinkle both sides of fillets with Hog's Breath Blackening Seasoning(Click To BUY), and gently pat seasoning onto fish.
- Place fillets into hot pan without crowding. Carefully pour about 1 teaspoon melted butter over each fillet. Cook until fish has a charred appearance, about 2 minutes. Turn fillets, spoon 1 teaspoon melted butter over each, and cook until charred. Repeat with remaining fish.