Baconnaise Cobb Sandwich Recipe
August 4, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1/2 cup Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread(Click To BUY)
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 8 slices multigrain bread
- 2 cooked chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- Prepare the sandwich spread by mixing together the Baconnaise Bacon Flavored Spread(Click To BUY) and blue cheese dressing.
- Spread 2 tablespoons on one side of each slice of bread.
- Top 4 of the prepared pieces of bread with 1/4 each of the chicken, avocado, bacon, hard boiled eggs, and lettuce.
- Top each sandwich with another slice of bread and serve with the remaining blue cheese spread on the side.