Jim Beam Fried Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog
August 16, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 slices bacon
- oil for frying
- 8 hot dog buns, split and toasted
- 2 tablespoons Jim Beam Bacon Mustard (Click To BUY)
- Wrap each hot dog with a strip of bacon; secure with a toothpick. Refrigerate wrapped hot dogs while heating oil.
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Fry hot dogs in batches in the preheated oil until bacon is crispy and browned, 2 to 5 minutes. Drain on a paper towel-lined plate.
- Serve hot dogs in toasted buns. Topped With Jim Beam Bacon Mustard (Click To BUY)