Grapes Of Wrath Chicken Salad Recipe
August 29, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- 2 tablespoons High River Sauces Grapes Of Wrath Hot Sauce(Click To BUY)
- 4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 2 cups halved red grapes
- Heat butter in a large saucepan over low heat until melted; remove from heat and cool to room temperature.
- Stir mayonnaise, garlic, parsley, and High River Sauces Grapes Of Wrath Hot Sauce(Click To BUY) into butter until evenly incorporated. Fold in chicken, grapes, and almonds. Transfer mixture to a serving bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate until flavors have blended, at least 1 hour.