Not Made In China BBQ Pork Kebabs Recipe
September 3, 2014
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/
- 1 (4 pound) boneless pork loin, cut into 1 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 cup white sugar
- 10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
- 1 cup Pappy’s Not Made In China Barbecue& Dipping Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1 onion, diced
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Whisk the sugar,Pappy’s Not Made In China Barbecue& Dipping Sauce (Click To BUY), onion, garlic and black pepper together in a large bowl. Add the pork and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Overnight is best if possible.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Thread the pork onto the soaked skewers. Cook on the preheated grill until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 3 to 5 minutes per side.