5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home shows like a model home
Why wait for new construction? There is no need to since this 5 bedroom, 4 bathroom home shows like a model home! The first floor features a formal dining room, two guest bedrooms and hall bathroom, a gourmet kitchen with double wall oven and natural gas cooktop, great room with stone gas fireplace, breakfast nook with custom built-ins, morning room, master suite, and laundry room. The master suite features a separate walk-in shower, split double vanities and two walk-in closets! Other features include a finished basement where you will find a huge recreation room, another bedroom, and bathroom as well as an unfinished storage area that would be great for either storage or a workshop, lawn irrigation, and a back deck overlooking your yard and common area of the development! Home-Owners Fees include lawn maintenance, mulching, fitness center, swimming pool and community center. All of this in conveniently located at Lewes Crossing, just minutes away from shopping, and the beaches in Lewes, Rehoboth, and Cape Henlopen State Park.
Call for more information today!
Offered at $569,000
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 7 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years