51+/- Acres of prime developable land in Georgetown
51+/- Acres of prime developable land in Georgetown's Western Development Area near Delaware Technical Community College. It was previously approved (but expired) for 136 unit development. Wewer and water is available and the property can be developed in many different ways. Close to Route 113 and Route 18, it will make for an easy commute to anywhere in county for potential buyers.
For more information, click here.
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 11 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2017
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region 2015, 2016 and 2017
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 5 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 5 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 12 years