- 1 3/4 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Bacon Salt Hickory, divided
- 6 slices thick cut Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook macaroni as directed on package. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Stir in flour; cook 2 min. or until bubbly. Gradually stir in milk; cook on medium heat until mixture comes to boil, stirring constantly. Simmer on low heat 3 to 5 min. or until thickened. Add 1 1/2 cups cheese and 1 teaspoon Bacon Salt Hickory; cook and stir 5 min. or until melted.
- Drain macaroni. Add to sauce with 4 slices of crumbled bacon; mix lightly. Spoon into 1 1/2 quart casserole; top with remaining cheese, crumbled bacon & Bacon Salt Hickory.
- Bake 20 min. or until heated through.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com