Experience a vintage holiday celebration at the Delaware Agricultural Museum
The Delaware Agricultural Museum offers a memorable and educational experience by preserving the quickly fading agricultural heritage of Delaware through it's vast collection of antique farm machinery, exhibits focused on rural life and the historic buildings that comprise the Museum's 1890's Village.
Experience “A Farmer’s Christmas” at the Museum on Saturday Dec. 7 from Noon - 5 p.m.
A vintage holiday celebration unlike any other on Delmarva.
Visitors of all ages will enjoy the sights, sounds and scents of the holiday season to include:
live music and carolers, the avenue of trees, artisans demonstrating their crafts, children’s crafts and “telegraph” letters to Santa,
fire drums for toasting marshmallows, live wreaths for sale and so much more!
Admission Fee ($3 to $7)
To contact The Delaware Agricultural Museum, visit their website, or call (302) 734-1618.
Shop atThe Delaware Agricultural Museum any time now through Dec. 23 and send a copy of your receipt to ShoppingCape@CapeGazette.com to be entered in our prize pool of over $3000 in local gift certificates.
- Email copies of receipts to ShoppingCape@capegazette.com
- Receipts must be dated between November 15, and December 23, 2019
- Only receipts from participating retail locations and sponsor companies listed on this website will be entered for prize drawings
- Weekly prizes will be drawn from all receipts provided as of the day of the drawing
- Receipts drawn for a weekly prize will be reentered for the grand prize drawing
- Winners will be notified via email