Gifts for your foodie friends and family!
While touring Europe Chef Paul Tagliaferro Cullen fell in love with fine wine, exquisitely prepared food and the culture that surrounds both.
Today he brings these experiences into your home and life through Paul’s Kitchen and Cullen-ary Co.
Services and products include, in-home dining, private label wine, travel experiences, and classes.
Gift ideas from Paul’s Kitchen and Cullen-ary Company:
- Paul’s Sausage - Handmade at Paul’s kitchen in Lewes. Sweet Italian, Hot Italian, and Chicken Parm are all available at Sunday Market.
- Paul’s Smokin Salmon Pate - Delicious on a wafer with creme fraiche.
- Paul’s Rockin Olive OIl - Sicician first cold press. Extra virgin.
- Gift Baskets - Full of Paul’s Kitchen goodies.
- Nickel Bag of Paul’s Tuscan Blend - Great for adding to olive oil and dunking bread in.
To contact Paul’s Kitchen & Cullen-ary Company, visit their website, or call (302) 228-9775.
Shop at Paul’s Kitchen & Cullen-ary Company any time now through Dec. 23 and send a copy of your receipt to ShoppingCape@CapeGazette.com to be entered in our prize pool of over $3000 in local gift certificates.
- Email copies of receipts to ShoppingCape@capegazette.com
- Receipts must be dated between November 15, and December 23, 2019
- Only receipts from participating retail locations and sponsor companies listed on this website will be entered for prize drawings
- Weekly prizes will be drawn from all receipts provided as of the day of the drawing
- Receipts drawn for a weekly prize will be reentered for the grand prize drawing
- Winners will be notified via email