Give the gift of art jewelry from Heidi Lowe Gallery!
Heidi Lowe Gallery is a contemporary art jewelry gallery exhibiting works by owner Heidi Lowe, and by numerous artists from around the world. In addition to trunk show and pop up events, the gallery hosts a variety of exhibitions including the annual Multiples Show, Earrings Galore, and solo and group shows of both emerging and mid-career artists. Works exhibited in the gallery are made by artists who are innovatively exploring a range of ideas, formats, and materials that exemplify the many exciting and diverse facets of contemporary art jewelry.
Heidi Lowe Gallery in Rehoboth Beach is under construction at the moment. The temporary studio space will be open every weekend in December.
Located at 17522 Ward Avenue outside of Lewes, the studio will be open Thursdays from 4 to 8 p.m., and Friday and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You can also find Heidi Lowe on Friday nights in December at Chesapeake and Maine for a sparkles and bubbly happy hour from 5 to 8 p.m.
The studio will be open for last minute shoppers Monday, Dec. 23, and Tuesday, Dec. 24, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
To contact Heidi Lowe for custom orders, classes, or business coaching, please email email@example.com, or call 302-227-9203. Custom Christmas can be placed until December 7.
Shop with the Heidi Lowe Gallery anytime now through Dec. 23 and send a copy of your receipt to ShoppingCape@CapeGazette.com to be entered in our prize pool of over $3000 in local gift certificates.
- Email copies of receipts to ShoppingCape@capegazette.com
- Receipts must be dated between November 15, and December 23, 2019
- Only receipts from participating retail locations and sponsor companies listed on this website will be entered for prize drawings
- Weekly prizes will be drawn from all receipts provided as of the day of the drawing
- Receipts drawn for a weekly prize will be reentered for the grand prize drawing
- Winners will be notified via email