Grilled Shrimp Tacos with Sriracha Slaw Recipe - Made with Tabasco Brand Premium Sriracha Thai Chili Sauce from Peppers.com
December 26, 2017
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. freshly chopped cilantro
- 3 tbsp. Tabasco Brand Premium Sriracha Thai Chili Sauce, divided
- Juice of 3 limes, divided
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 head red cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 4 medium tortillas
- In a small bowl, mix together olive oil, cilantro, 1 tbsp. Tabasco Brand Premium Sriracha Thai Chili Sauce and 1/3 of the lime juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp to a baking dish and pour over mixture. Toss until completely coated and let marinate 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make slaw: In a large bowl, toss cabbage with mayo, remaining lime juice and 2 tbsp Tabasco Brand Premium Sriracha Thai Chili Sauce. Season with salt.
- Heat grill to high. Skewer shrimp and grill until charred, 3 minutes per side.
- Grill tortillas until charred, 1 minute per side.
- Serve shrimp in tortillas with slaw.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com