Historic home in Lewes built in 1888
This lovely old home was built in 1888 and known as THE WILLIAM F. MARSHALL HOUSE. Mr. Marshall was a river pilot. He was living at the home of the time of his death. This home was made into one of the first Bed and Breakfast homes in Lewes. It was known as THE KINGS INN and operated by Patricia Pope Rockett the present owner, who is now deceased. For more information please call listing agents. This home is in the historic district of Lewes and will be subject to approval by the Historic Preservation Architectural Review Commission. This home has all of the beautiful architecture of the period. Stained glass windows, two staircases. Beautiful wood floors and impressive height for the ceilings and rooms. All together there are 9 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. Extensive research has been done by the listing agents and are more than pleased to pass on the history to any potential buyers. This home could be used as a bed and breakfast.
Call for more information today!
Offered at $950,000
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 7 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years