Large, beautiful home with upgrades!
Just listed, a Schell Brothers Kingfisher Model with over 4100 square feet. This large beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 and one half bathroom home with an open floor plan has all the upgrades. It features a large sitting room that flows into a beautiful great room with cathedral ceiling, raised hearth gas fireplace with hardwood floors throughout. It also features an upgraded gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances, double ovens, and granite countertops. The master suite features a tray ceiling, 2 walk-in closets, a luxury bath with a seated tile shower and a water closet. Other features included with this home are a tankless water heater, a beautiful paver patio with a gas fireplace in the back of the home, an oversize 2 car garage, a full finished basement that is perfect for entertaining and much more. All of this is located in east of Route One in community of Senators that features natural gas, a community pool, clubhouse, close proximity to the Junction Breakwater Trail, the beaches in the City of Lewes, and Cape Henlopen State Park. Call for an appointment today!
To get more information Click Here.
OFFERED AT $799,000
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 11 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2017
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region 2015, 2016 and 2017
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 5 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 5 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 12 years