Meatball Nirvana made with Heartbreaking Dawn’s Riff Lord Jalapeno Hot Sauce
January 12, 2018
- 1 pound extra lean ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small onion, diced 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon Heartbreaking Dawns Riff Lord Red Jalapeño Hot Sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup of Seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the beef into a mixing bowl, and season with salt, onion, garlic salt, Italian seasoning, oregano, red pepper flakes, Heartbreaking Dawns Riff Lord Red Jalapeño Hot Sauce and Worcestershire sauce; mix well. Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, and bread crumbs. Mix until evenly blended, then form into 1 1/2-inch meatballs, and place onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 20 to 25 minutes