2 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
1/4 c. lime juice
4 garlic cloves, minced
3 tbsp. honey
2 tbsp. low-sodium soy sauce
1/4 c. freshly chopped cilantro, for garnish
Lime slices, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together olive oil, lime juice, garlic, honey, soy sauce, and Puckerbutt Reaper Racha Hot Sauce.
- Reserve 1/4 cup marinade for brushing onto shrimp while grilling.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with remaining marinade.
- Preheat grill or grill pan and thread shrimp onto skewers.
- Grill shrimp until pink and opaque, about 3 minutes per side, brushing with reserved 1/4 cup marinade before and after each flip.
- Serve hot with lime wedges.