Renovated home east of Route One - Under Contract
Under Contract - A charming 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom ranch home with a 2-car garage, two storage sheds in a secluded backyard facing trees, and plenty of off-street parking. Fully renovated in 2017, the home features an open floor plan, large breakfast bar great for entertaining, stainless steel appliances, vaulted ceilings throughout, and room for expandability with the walk-up attic. There is no Home-Owners Association here, so if you have a boat or RV that you want to store at your home, this is as good as it gets. It is also located east of route one in the Lewes area with close-proximity to the Junction-Breakwater Bicycle and Walking Trail, and just minutes away from the beaches in Lewes and Cape Henlopen State Park. If you want to take advantage of rental income with Air-BnB or VRBO, there are no restrictions here! Sellers are moving and getting the home ready for sale so keep a close watch. It will not last long!
Offered at $475,000
Your Real Estate Source at the Delaware Beaches
Toll Free: 1-800-GO-BEACH, ext. 117
Long and Foster | Christies International Real Estate
37156 Rehoboth Avenue Ext, Suite 5
Rehoboth Beach, Delaware 19971
• Top Individual Agent Long & Foster Rehoboth Office for 13 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the entire State of Delaware for 2 consecutive years
• Long & Foster’s Top Selling Individual Agent in the Coastal Region for 3 consecutive years
• Five Star Professional Award Winning Sales Agent (based on client surveys) for 7 consecutive years
• Member of Long & Foster’s Gold Team. Founders Club Level, with sales volume of 10 to 20 million dollars per year. For 6 consecutive years.
• Zillow.com and Trulia.com 5 Star Professional 10 Consecutive years with Best of Zillow designation be awarded last year. Click Here for see client reviews online
• Top Selling Agent at The Henlopen Condominiums over the past 13 years