Sriracha Philly Cheesesteak Hot Dog Recipe - Made with Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce from Peppers.com
October 1, 2016
- 2 large white onions
- 1 pound shaved steak
- 4 ounces Jack cheese, grated or sliced
- 1/2 cup Pickled Jalapeno Slices
- 4 hot dogs
- 4 hot dog buns
- Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce
- Slice the onions and cook them on medium heat with a little oil and salt until very brown, about 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a very hot cast iron pan, sear the shaved steak. Once cooked, add in the jalapenos and mix well. Add the cooked onions. Remove from heat and add the cheese. Stir well.
- Cook the hot dogs and put them into some oversized hot dog buns. Top with your cheesesteak mixture. Add a few jalapenos on top and a nice helping of Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce before serving!
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
Huy Fong Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce