The Weekly Buzz at Mulligan’s Pointe
Event has passed
Welcome to the Pointe! Find News, Updates, Specials & Events as long-standing golf favorite Sussex Pines Country Club becomes Mulligan’s Pointe.
THIS WEEK'S ANNOUNCEMENTS: It’s all about Progress @The Pointe!
- FREE GOLF: As we have started Sprigging for Bermuda Grass on the Fairways, ALL Green Fees are waived until March 18! While we makeover the main event, Everyone is welcome to Play 9 or 18 holes for FREE! (depending on the day) Just pay Cart Fees, or feel free to walk at no cost and play a round on us! We look forward to offering the community a completely renovated 18-hole course.
- THE FLEET HAS ARRIVED: The start of another era has begun at the Pointe...with a completely new fleet of Golf Carts! Shiny, fast, and roomy enough to carry a foursome all over the course, we hope you’ll love the 4-wheeled additions to the Pointe family as much as we do. Take them for a spin this week and let us know what you think!
- SPRING HOURS HAPPENING NOW: In case you missed it: the Spring Hours are here and in full effect! Stop by the Grill Room, where we’re serving a full lunch 7 days a week...PLUS new Wednesday night Dinner & Daily Specials! (Be sure to join us on Saturday 3/10 for an exclusive Brew Night - PLUS New Appetizer Menu Tasting)
- EXPANDED BAR AND WINE LIST: Pull up a brand-new stool to our remodeled Bar and unwind with a variety of House Wines, Signature Selection, and new Drafts on tap (including Dogfish Head IPA, Evolution Lot 3 IPA, Mispillion River Brewing, and Big Oyster Brewing.) Enjoy our Happy Hour Specials every Monday through Thursday from 4-7pm!
- BOOK YOUR NEXT EVENT WITH US - Newly-Renovated & Affordable Options for your next Big Event! (Follow us on Facebook to see the progress) Perfect for Weddings, Receptions, Fundraisers & Benefits, Formal Dining Occasions, Reunions & Anniversaries, Luncheons, Private Parties & More! Click Here to Visit the Banquets page for Booking information.
UPCOMING EVENTS TO NOTE:
St. Patrick's Day (Saturday 3/17)
Come to the Pointe for All-Day Drink Specials, traditional Irish food and get down with the best music around! Don't forget to Reserve a table - click here to view Specials and Reserve!
Breakfast w/ Easter Bunny & Egg Hunt (Saturday 3/24)
Featuring Buffet Breakfast from 9-11am, with the Easter Bunny available for Pictures with the kids. Adults are $9.99, Kids aged 3-10 are $4.99; Kids under age 2 are Free. RSVP's are not required, but strongly recommended - click here to Reserve!
Followed by FREE Easter Egg Hunt, beginning at noon!
Easter Morning Jazz Brunch (Sunday 4/1)
Celebrate Easter Sunday @ The Pointe from 11-3! Full Brunch with a side of Jazz brought to us by local favorite The 5th Avenue Jazz Trio, playing from from 10-2. Click here for Full Brunch Menu & to Reserve!