Italian Style Stir Fry made with Tahiti Joe's Tropi-Garlic (Italian Heat) Hot Sauce
January 3, 2018
- 1 package pre-cooked Italian chicken sausage (4-5 links), cut in 1" pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 large bell pepper (or 6 mini sweet peppers), sliced thin
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon Tahiti Joe's Tropi-Garlic (Italian Heat) Hot Sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large non stick skillet over medium heat. Add chicken sausage pieces and brown on both sides for about 5-6 minutes. Take chicken sausage out of pan and set aside on a plate.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in same skillet. Raise heat to medium high. Add minced garlic, broccoli, peppers and Tahiti Joe's Tropi-Garlic (Italian Heat) Hot Sauce to pan and saute for 3-4 minutes. Season with oregano, salt and pepper. Add chicken sausage back in pan and gently toss, cooking together for another few minutes until vegetables are bright and slightly crisp.
- Serve over brown rice or whole wheat orzo drizzled in olive oil, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
Visit us at www.peppers.com