SoCal Grilled Marinated Chicken Recipe - Made with SoCal Hot Sauce Original Red from Peppers.com
May 19, 2017
17601 Caostal Hwy, Unit 1Lewes Delaware 19958United States
17601 Caostal Hwy, Unit 1
- 1-2 lbs boneless chicken thighs
- 3/4 cup oil
- Half of an onion, sliced (optional)
- 1 (5 ounce) bottle SoCal Hot Sauce Original Red
- Combine all ingredients in a gallon sized freezer bag and let marinate in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Place on the grill and cook until juices run clear and there is no pink. Flip about half way through.
- USE AS YOU CHOOSE: Chop it up for California style street tacos, make a Pollo Asado Burrito with beans, rice and cheese, grilled chicken quesadilla, or serve over rice!
Recipe courtesy of www.SoCalHotSauce.com
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at www.Peppers.com
SoCal Hot Sauce Original Red