Checkmate! Annual Chess Tourney to be held Feb 9th at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center
Castling! Crowning! It's the Wicomico Rec & Parks' Chess Tournament. Mark your calendars for Saturday, February 9th at the Wicomico Youth & Civic Center's DaNang Rooms. This is a great way to test your skills and knowledge against other's in your community. Be the one to announce the final "Checkmate!"
- Registration: January 15th - February 9th
- Program Fee: Youth Divisions I - III is $7.00 in advance and $12.00 at the door; Adult Divisions IV - V i s $12.00 in advance and $17.00 at the door.
- Age Group: Youth: 5 - 18 Adult: 19+
- Date(s): Saturday, February 9, 2013
- Time(s): Adult play begins at 8:30 AM; Youth play begins at 9:00 AM
- Location(s): DaNang Rooms 1-3 in the Civic Center
- Details: Each participant is guarenteed 3 matches! Those registering the day of should come at 8:00AM (Adults) and 8:30AM (Youth). Players are encougared to bring their own chess set and clocks. Food and drinks will be available at the concession stands. Trophies will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
- Contact: Email Katie Addis, the Program Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or call, 410-548-4900 ext. 109