Elementary schools in the Cape Henlopen School District will continue kindergarten registration in April and May 2013.
Children who will turn 5 on or before August 31, 2013 whose parents reside in the Cape Henlopen School District are eligible.
Parents should call the elementary school their child will attend to schedule an appointment. Children will perform activities to determine their readiness for kindergarten, so parents should bring their child to the appointment along with the following documents:
• child’s birth certificate from the Bureau of Vital Statistics
• immunization records including proof of Hepatitis B and Varicella vaccine
• directions to the child's home or daycare provider.
The schedule for registration is:
• H.O. Brittingham, 302-684-8522 - April 17 and May 15 from 3 to 7 p.m.
• Milton, 302-684-2516 - April 16, May 1 and May 16 from 3 to 7 p.m.
• Rehoboth, 302-227-3068 - April 16 and May 8 from 3:30 to 7:30 p.m.
• Richard Shields, 302-645-7748 - April 23 and May 2 from 4 to 6:45 p.m.