Cajunnaise Salmon Burgers
- 1 (14.75 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 1 egg
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tablespoon Cajunnaise Cajun Spread
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1. Mix salmon, oats, onion, egg, lemon juice, Cajunnaise Cajun Spread, salt, and black pepper in a bowl until evenly combined. Divide and shape mixture into four patties.
2. Heat vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat; pan-fry salmon patties until heated through, about 7 minutes on each side.