Louisiana “Wildly- Wicked” Turkey Burgers With Pepper Jack Cheese
November 29, 2013
- 1 lb Freshly Ground Turkey Meat
- 1/4 cup Chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 cup Chopped red bell peppers
- 1/4 cup Chopped green bell peppers
- 1 tsp Chopped jalapeno
- 1 tbsp freshly chopped cilantro
- 1 each Whole egg
- 1/2 cup Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- 4 dash Original Louisiana Hot Sauce
- 2 tbsp Mouth Surfing Wing Sauce
- 1 tbsp Cajun Injector Cajun Shake Seasoning
- 1 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- Heat Grill until about 300-350 degrees.
- In a large Mixing bowl combine all ingredients. Gradually fold the turkey meat until all ingredients are mixed through. (Depending on the moisture in the turkey, gradually add more bread crumbs as necessary)
- Place burgers on grill and cook about 8 minutes on each side, making sure the internal temperature of the turkey is 165 degrees.
- Once burgers are fully cooked place pepper jack cheese and close the lid for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- Note: Fresh Guacamole is a great accompaniment to the burgers!