Bear Bite Tailgate Meatballs
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 (8 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup Fat Bastard Bear Bite Forest Fruit Hot Wild Black Berry Barbecue Sauce (click to buy)
- tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 350° degrees F (175° degrees c).
2. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, egg, water, bread crumbs, and minced onion. Roll into small
3. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once.
4. In a slow cooker or large sauce pan over low heat, blend the cranberry sauce, Fat Bastard Bear Bite Forest Fruit Hot Wild Black Berry Barbecue Sauce (click to buy), brown sugar, and lemon juice. Add meatballs and simmer for 1 hour before serving.