It is hard to believe that December is here and the holidays are right around the corner. Soon comes the New Year, and the typical New Year's resolutions. Some of those resolutions could be to lose weight and help revamp your look. If these are some of your resolutions, the Swier Clinic can help you achieve your weight-loss and beauty goals.
There are a wide variety of diet programs available. There are so many that it can be hard to choose the one that will work for you. Why not try a diet program that leads to a healthy eating lifestyle with proven results? All it takes is dedication to see the pounds melt off and commitment to keep the weight off for good. The Swier Clinic will be hosting a free diet center workshop in January.
The workshop will be held in a group setting to educate potential participants about our highly specialized and successful Diet Center.
The Swier Clinic Diet Center:
- Uses a medically developed, sensible weight loss system
- Primarily promotes fat loss, while supporting muscle mass
- Offers a variety of foods to satisfy your spicy, sweet and salty taste buds
- Provides one-on-one weight loss coaching
- Provides education for post diet weight management
What: Diet Center Workshop
Where: 1400 Savannah Road | Lewes
When: Jan 10, 2014 at 3:00 pm
Kindly RSVP: 302-645-7737
If weight is not a concern for you but you would like to boost your confidence with cosmetic surgery, winter is the perfect time of year to have a procedure done. You can easily cover up as you heal from any procedure done and be ready to wow the world come spring and summer! The Swier Clinic offers a wide variety of procedures to help you look your best! If you are looking for a quick, less invasive way to dazzle your friends for the holiday season, consider Botox® Cosmetic, Juvéderm® XC or the Obagi skin care line.
- Botox®Cosmetic injections can improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows and crows feet around the eyes.
- Juvedérm®XC is a filler used to smooth away wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- Obagi is available at the Swier Clinic. The use of Obagi will result in a dramatic transformation improving the tone and texture of your skin making it stronger and more resilient with fewer fine lines, wrinkles and reduced hyperpigmentation.
Call 302-645-7737 to schedule an appointment. Saturday appointments are available.
Happy Holidays from the staff at the Swier Clinic!