Defcon 2 Touchdown Pizza
February 1, 2014
- 1 (14 ounce) package prebaked pizza crust (such as Boboli®)
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken breast
- 1 bottle Defcon Sauces Defense Condition #2 Medium Heat Wing Sauce 8 oz. (Click To BUY)
- 1 (4 ounce) package crumbled blue cheese
- 1 stalk celery, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pizza crust on the prepared baking sheet.
- Mix chicken and 4 tablespoons Defcon Sauces Defense Condition #2 Medium Heat Wing Sauce together in a bowl until evenly coated.
- Spread the rest of the Defcon Sauces Defense Condition #2 Medium Heat Wing Sauce on the pizza crust; top with blue cheese, chicken mixture, and celery. Cover pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pizza is cooked through and cheese is bubbling, about 12 minutes. Cool pizza about 5 minutes before cutting into squares.
Check out all our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/