Scorned Woman Perfect Skinny Bloody Mary Cocktail
- 6 limes, juiced
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 quarts tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon Scorned Woman Original Hot Sauce (Click To BUY)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1½ cup vodka, chilled in the freezer
- 6 stalks celery, for garnish
- 6 slices cucumber, for garnish
1. In a pitcher, combine the lime juice and horseradish. Pour in the tomato juice, Scorned Woman Original Hot Sauce and Worcestershire sauce: season with pepper to taste. Stir all to combine.
2. Divide the vodka among 6 tall glasses filled with ice. Add the Bloody Mary mix and stir to combine.
3. Garnish each with one celery stock and cucumber slice.
Check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/