Heinie Hurtin' Rice Crispy Treats
February 26, 2014
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- — OR —
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 Jar Heinie Hurtin' Hot Sauce & Jelly (Click To BUY)
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows & Heinie Hurtin' Hot Sauce & Jelly (Click To BUY), stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
Click to check out all of our great sauces and spices at http://peppers.com/